Monday 25 February 2019

My fourth cook book





 My friends and family members have repeatedly requested me for a book on breakfast that can be prepared quickly. The result is this book on Tiffin. I hope they will pore over it everyday and be rewarded. Considering that most Indians would prefer breakfast recipes prepared in their region, I have made every effort to include some of the popular breakfast recipes prepared across India. This book on breakfast is different, as all the recipes in it are nutritious, low on calorie and easy to prepare.  It is also an excellent book for everyday cooking.  In fact, everyone at home looks into it to prepare a breakfast the next day.
  


Get it free on kindle unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope the post is interesting and useful. Comments and suggestions are welcome.